Hi Guys,
A bad cold restrained me from work! But provided some ample time to sit in front of my laptop and start blogging, at last. I own a website, http://www.sandeshclicks.com/ which contains few snaps of the different places that I visited/trekked within Karnataka in the last two years.
I think that blogging will help me in spreading the knowledge of these beautiful places in Western Ghats of Karnataka and also supports me in promoting my website. Within the next couple of weeks I will come up with facts of my trek to various places along with some cool snaps…
Until next time… have a good day!
A bad cold restrained me from work! But provided some ample time to sit in front of my laptop and start blogging, at last. I own a website, http://www.sandeshclicks.com/ which contains few snaps of the different places that I visited/trekked within Karnataka in the last two years.
I think that blogging will help me in spreading the knowledge of these beautiful places in Western Ghats of Karnataka and also supports me in promoting my website. Within the next couple of weeks I will come up with facts of my trek to various places along with some cool snaps…
Until next time… have a good day!
1 comment:
Hey Dude, this is anoop. Excellent stuff, keep going. Happened to loose my mobile under bizzare circumstances, need your number, call back. Thanks.
Post a Comment